Saturday 10 May 2008

JournaLS...........

May 10, 2008

Today, I went to the Sumatra Promotion Center. I saw Nael, Nicholas and Norbet in there. Nael also tease me with that thing and I hate it.....!!!!!!!! Nicholas always hit Nael and tickle him and Norbet too.. In the SPC, we run here to there because Nicholas is hitting me and Nael. We also hide so, Nicholas wouldn't hit us... Then, I went to Mega Mall but, not with Nael. In Mega mall, I only went to Hypermart with my mom and dad. I didn't bought anything. My father asked me to buy PS2 Cd but, I didn't want because I didn't like it again.

May 5, 2008

Maths Time!!!

Last week in Maths, we studied about geometrical figures. E.g. square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus, trapezium, equilateral triangle, right- angled triangle and others. In a square, there should be 4 equal sides and it should have 4 right angles. In a rectangle, there are 2 lines that have to be the same and the other 2 lines are also the same and it has 4 right angles too....
In a parallelogram, the rule was the same as a rectangle. The shape looks like a rectangle too...

English Time!!!

Last week in English, we continued our explanation about" How do Volcanoes Erupt?" We were done with some of the information. Firstly, we have to brainstorm. How was our introduction looks? It was interesting or not? Then, the 2nd paragraph. We brainstorm again what are we gonna write? After we brainstorm, we did pre- writing. We wrote informations that we have discussed and summarize it. After we were done writing all of the informations, we need to recheck all our information back. Were there anything wrong??.. After we recheck again, we went to Mam Yoly to got feedbacks.

Unit of Inquiry Time!!!

In the weekend, Saturday, we have an activity. It was an activity about " Planting Trees". I planted 8 trees along the road. Before we went there, we went to school and bought tools for gardening. After we were ready with our staffs, we walked to the road and we plant trees..............

May 6, 2008

Unit of Inquiry Time!!!

UOI tasks: Locating rainforests of the world
Defining tropical rainforests

In this activity, I learnt that there are 3 layers of a rainforest. It was (emergent), canopy, understory and forest floor. It is not a rainforests if there was no layers. Groupings help me understand more what is a definition of a rainforests. I know that a rainforests are warm. ( 70- 80 degrees F).

Math Reflection!!!

In our activity on identifying geometrical figures, I found hard with getting the measurement of the figure. It was hard because I didn't know how to get it. I could solved it by discussing our work with our buddies so, we could understand better. I am har to find a perpendicular lines on a figure. For me to understand better, I measured using a protector, if it is 90 degrees or not and I discussed with my buddy.

0 CoMmEntS: