Saturday 17 May 2008

JoUrNals...

May 15, 2008

Unit of Inquiry Reflection
-Purpose of task:
To research about the rainforests of Central American Rainforest. It is between North and South America.

-Specific research topic
My specific research topic is about Threats of Central American Rainforests. The biggest threat is caused by man.

-Difficulties in completing this research
It is hard(medium) to find articles about the Threats on the Central American Rainforests. When I research it, it is about the world rainforests.

-My plan in overcoming this difficulty
I need to borrow some books from the library.

-My accomplish;
I am done with the research. Now, I am wriiting on the final paper.

Unit of Inquiry Reflection
Tasks: Group research on " Rainforests of the world"

In Unit of Inquiry, I am done with the research about the threats of the Central American Rainforests. I am done finalizing the information in the final paper. After, I read articles from many sources. I learnt that there are many threats in the Central American Rainforests. The biggest threat to a rainforests is man. Then, I helped my group members to finalize their research.

English Refletion
Tasks: Writing a narrative with writing buddy

In English, I worked with my writing buddy. We were done with the narrative story. Mr. Perico read some of the narrative story from the other groups. I learnt that we have to improve our tenses to past tense. When Budiman read our story, they said it was strange....

0 CoMmEntS: