Saturday 3 May 2008

Weekdays

Hi Artix,

Monday

Today, I research about Volcanic Eruption. My team members are Me, Hendri and Hazell. I only did the research. I printed an article and the major of eruption pictures and I also borrowed books about Volcanoes same with Hendri and Hazell too.. They borrowed books too... We have to write about our topic, "How do volcanoes erupt??". We have 3 papers I think. We also got feedbacks from Ms. Yolanda... We also have a homework and that is Maths.

Wednesday

Today, I didn't went to the school because I am sick. I miss the fieldtrip. I hear that when they went to the rainforest, Trent got a peck of a wild monkey and now. He is absent from Thursday and Friday. I hope he will be alright next week( Monday). I think, tomorrow I am alright so, I can go outside because tomorrow it is a holiday and it is Mirai's birthday. He didn't invited us to go outside like Trent's Birthday.... He didn't invited us but, it's alright. But, there is no homework for Thursday.

Friday & Saturday

Today, there is an upacara but, I didn't join because I am still sick. So, I stayed in the class and wait for them. After they came, Mr. Darwin came to teach Maths. But before that, he did not teach, he discussed for tomorrow's activity. It is about Planting 100 Trees. But, I didn't know that so, I call my mom ad I could. I am happy. After discussing about the activity, we continue to Maths. It is still about figures. E.g. Square, Rectangle, Parallelogram, Rhombus, Trapezium, Equilateral Triangle and etc. The next day, I woke up at 5:30 o'clock in the morning. I took a bath and the eat. After that I went to the school to join the activity. The planting of the trees when well. We plant along the road near the building of Batam Pos. We also need to bring tools for gardening too.. ( if you have it). I have planted 7 trees along the road. After that, we have to water the plants and after that walked to the school again. The Tree Planting Activity ends in 9:30 AM.

So, that's all Artix... We also didn't do our reflection on our reflection book but I can rememeber it.. So Bye.... See Yah.... L8R^

0 CoMmEntS: