Saturday 31 May 2008

JoURNAls....

MAy 27, 2008

Jigsaw Activity

After presenting our group topic to other groups, I got a feedback from my peers.

According to them, my good points are I explained really well( they can understand my information) because they can understand my information. I also explained the facts about my topic..

According to them, my points for improvement are I have to be more confident while presenting. Sometimes, I am not confident because I am nervous/ gave wrong information to them.. I also was not focus. I talked about other things.

Next time, my goal is to improve my confident when I am presenting. I also have to explain clearly and I have to be focus on my work.

The jigsaw activity is a good activity because everybody can get chance
to explain. It can help us easily understand the topic.

A. Math- Measure Length- Word Problems

I learnt that in solving a word problem, we analyzed and understand first. We also have to made strategy too...... People who have lots and lots of strategy, will be successful in the future. My good points are when we did my top ten. It is a game was a game called " Who Wants To be a Millionaire?" I got highmarks in the topten. My weak points are when I couldn't solve a problem, I didn't draw. Now, I am starting to draw.

B. English- Writing a narrative

My story is all about helping each other. When we wanted to make a story, we have to have a guide and a Narrative Scaffold(plan). In the narrative Scaffold, we have to set When, Where and waht situation and others. If not, the story will be mixed, boring and the reader would not understand our story..

C.Unit of Inquiry
I found and realised that rainforests are important to us. It can help us support papers, medicines, foods and others I feel that medicines and foods are coming from the rainforests. They also helped us stabalize climate of the world. I wanted to learnt more about the threats of the rainforests.

My difficulties in the assessment on Impact of Rainforests are the following:
-explaining the information
-extending the ideas
-the time management

I think I need to read more books about the green house effect.
I feel that I did well in making ideas(big).

saTURdaY...

tODaY, i have to go at 16:30 because my best friend celebrate his birthday, Fauzan. He celebrate his birthday in Sanur. It is very fun.. I love it!!! I got many prizes from him too... because I know about him very well........ After that, Mirai went to my house to stay. The next day, Mirai will go home...






0 CoMmEntS: