Monday 3 December 2007

Feelings


Hello Artix!!!

Now I will talk about feelings. Do you like angry people?? Yes!!! Do you know what they do?? No!!! Okay I will tell you Artix!!!

Angry!!
If people are angry, sometimes they can't control themselves. So, if you are angry you have to release them by swimming, eating, playing, keep quiet, watching television etc. If me, if I am
angry I will go to my bedroom and watch the television!!!


Grief
Do you know what is grief Artix!?? No!! Okay I will tell you again!! but listen carefully!! Ok!! People use grief feelings when people die, they have accidents etc. They will cry very much!!!


Excitement
Do you know excitement Artix!!?? Yes!!, I have study before!! they cheer, sing, dance, jump, talk, yell very loud etc. It is correct Artix you know it already!! You got it perfect!!

Okay Artix!!! I will open you again tomorrow!!
Have a nice sleep Okay!! okay Bye!!

Rizqi