Friday 21 December 2007

My Diary 21/12/2007

Hey there Artix! How are you? I am fine! How are you too Rizqi? I am fine thank you. It is a nice weekend Artix. Today, I went to the market with my parents. My father and me went first to the market. But, my father go to the dentist first. My mother go to the market too. But, my mother is the last one who go to the market. After my father done with the dentist. My mother not yet come from house. So, my father telephone her, but when my father want to telephone her, my mother telephone my father. When my mother know where is me and my father, we go to Fair Price. Okay, then we go home. Then we eat ice- cream. Okay, that is my adventure today Artix. Ok, OK Artix said. Bye Artix. have to eat first . Bye- bye

1 CoMmEntS:

ashley said...

like the blogger