Tuesday 25 December 2007

My diary 25/12/2007

Hey There Artix! I have a nice day. Do you have a nice day Artix!?? Yes, of course. Do you that today I went to Sengkang. I go with my parents. I went to Sengkang because we want to look around. There is Compass Point (Mall) in front of the apartments. After we went to Sengkang, we went to IMM(mall)(Near Jurong East Interchange). We went inside Giant Hypermarket. After we are done shopping in Giant Hypermarket, we go to Bagus(food court). I want to eat carrot cake but the chef who cook the carrot cake is eating. So, we have to wait. But I don't want to wait. I see Seafood Spaghetti I want that but I changed my mind when I see Roti Prata. So, I eat that indian food. Then after I am eating, my parents want Seafood Spaghetti. So, she buy it. After, my mom eat it until eat is finish but we eat it together. My mom said that the spaghetti is not yummy. So, my parents still want to eat. Then we went home. I eat a fried chicken with a rice. Then I read THE BIG WAVE. It is a book written by Pearl S. Buck. Okay I have to it now. See you tomorrow!!!! See you tooo....... ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz!!! Artix is going to sleep! SO BE QUIET!!!!!

0 CoMmEntS: