Wednesday 12 December 2007

My Diary 12/12/07

Hi Artix,

Today, it is a compiling day. There is no studies, we have done reading chapter 8 in a day (The TV Star). Do you think it is a nice day Artix!?? No,,,,> I think It is No!!!! Why!?? because I don't like compiling!! Duh! Okay it's okay ! For me it is a nice day because we compile our work for my parents to see. Later, if it is low in the 1st semester, you can improve it. So, our parents can see if you can improve from August- February- June. The fabulous man (Mr. Perico) said to us tomorrow we are done reading chapter 9. Okay today I learned how to manage our time very well when doing the Skills. Okay that's all Artix!!! Okay!

Have a nice sleep Artix!!!
I want to sleep too..... ZZzzzz
Rizqi

1 CoMmEntS:

My New Diary said...

Whats you meaning Rizqi.