Friday 14 December 2007

My Diary 14/12/2007

Helllo Artix!!!

What are you doing now Artix!?? I am eating!!! Okay when you eat I will tell you something. Today, in Lunch we play basketball. I play basketball with Hafizh, Mirai and Axel. There is a fight, but I don't want to talked about that. Okay when we play, it is fun. I fall down but I stand up again to defeat my enemy. Then we eat together. After that, we go up and see the dancers. It is very nice and ........ I don't know. After that we are going to read, but the time is only 5 minutes. So, we went to the other subject. In dismissal, I went to Hafizh's house and play. It is fun there and I have new friends.
Are you done eating Artix!!?? Yes, I am sleepy now. I want to take a rest !!
Ok, Ok!!! Have a nice sleep Artix!!
Rizqi

0 CoMmEntS: